Release Date: March 2023
Release Notes: March 17
Release highlights in this article
- Cashiers using the Simphony POS can now set the amount of reward dollars to be applied during redemption.
Updates & Fixes
- Enterprise settings management for Online Ordering allows gift-card, delivery, and advanced settings to be adjusted for all locations or a subset of them.
- The alert emails for Online Ordering payment disputes now include the store location, and the links for viewing dispute details employ the portal used by the email recipient.
- Online Ordering now syncs menus from Toast using the latest version of their menu APIs, as the previous one is being deprecated by Toast in April.
- The Online Ordering integration to the Xenial point of sale now reflects the option order specified for the synced Paytronix menu.
- The #4 prebuilt experience for Online Ordering now displays all items in a category by default, without a user needing to press “Show More.” Clients who prefer to make this selection will find that it still exists for the #3 and #5 experiences.
- The Online Ordering tablet receipts now include the name of the marketplace provider for orders originating from a third-party marketplace.
- Clients using enterprise menu management have the ability to configure category-specific dates and times differently on submenus than on the base menu.