Release Date: July 2022
Release Notes: July 24
Release highlights in this article
- The PXS now supports SSO via OpenID Connect, including identity providers Okta and Azure Active Directory. Reach out to the support team for more information about setup.
- Ordering through Olo can now be done from the home screen of the branded app, so guests can place an order without needing to sign up or sign in.
- Clients with a P97 partnership can enable a feature in the branded app that allows guests to pay for fuel and in-store purchases from the convenience of their phone.
- File pickups now support SFTP pickups, which makes file uploads more secure.
- To improve platform security, the length requirement of a PXS password has been increased to a minimum of 12 characters.
- A new “1-to-1 Win Back Score” is available for all merchants. It appears in the “1-to-1 Win Back” account filter and can be used to target guests on their specific “Slowing Down,” “Lapsing,” or “Likely to Have Lapsed” dates.
- Guests no longer need to enter their loyalty card number to redeem stored value on an O&D or Olo order placed in the branded app. Instead, their card number and account balance will automatically be displayed to provide an efficient checkout experience.
- The “Calculate Price” endpoint for sale service now returns the full URL of the images, enabling them to be rendered in a custom mobile app or on a website.
- Fraud detection on Paytronix Payments now includes monitoring the guest's shipping address to further guard against fraud on online gift card purchases.
- The “Email Engagement” account filter has a new selector for including or excluding guests who have never opened or clicked an email.
- When a menu item is out of stock, the error message makes that clear and states that the guest must remove the item from the cart to complete the order.
- The Order & Delivery platform has added additional logic to retry failed orders in Revel when the POS returns a 500 error response.
- Support for intelligent item recommendations has been added to the Order Experience Builder platform, bringing it to parity with the previous v2 menu. Better tracking of logged-out users enables more specific recommendations.
- To avoid a number of ordering issues, the menu editor UI prevents giving two option groups the same name.
- Chargebacks and disputes are now self-service for Order & Delivery, and the associated emails communicate that information.
- Items that are marked up for sale in third-party marketplaces can now have the same markup reflected in the Toast point-of-sale integration via a surcharge or an open item.
- The confirmation message on the Handoff configuration page shows that sales tax is calculated beyond two decimal places.
- Additional tracking for stock changes on the menu have been added to indicate when changes were made and by whom. This history is currently available as a link from the menu and will soon be part of a report in analytics.
- When a future date and time are selected for an order placed in the branded app, only menu items that will be available then appear for selection.
- An issue that compromised the grouping of items in a combo when an edit is made has been resolved, keeping all combo items together during submission to Revel.
- Payment type is no longer required when using Toast for POS Payments in the Order & Delivery platform.
- An issue that was causing a webpage crash when guests went to the checkout screen has been resolved.
- An out-of-stock item now triggers a full menu update in DoorDash, as the previous partial updates weren’t resulting in an out-of-stock designation.
- DoorDash hours are now properly being published when the end time for a day is after midnight.
- The Order & Delivery platform now sends cutoff time to third-party marketplaces to avoid incorrect rejection of orders.
- The Order & Delivery platform has updated the CBS NorthStar integration to ensure that option prices are included in the orders sent to the POS.
- An updated menu sync no longer deletes images of items that are removed from the menu, allowing item images that were manually uploaded to persist through disabling and re-enabling.