Several enhancements have been made to improve third-party integrations:
- The POS is able to reject an incoming order, and the guest gets promptly notified that it has happened.
- Order & Delivery verifies check information and store availability before submitting the order, thereby reducing content issues and improving the guest experience.
- Integrators have the ability to generate and upload their own access tokens for the order webhook.
To safeguard guest information, a new feature has been introduced to allow for increased password restrictions. Moving forward, merchants will be able to customize what conditions their guests must fulfill for their account password. These include the following:
- Minimum # of lowercase letters
- Minimum # of uppercase letter
- Minimum # of numbers
- Minimum # of special characters
- Minimum length
- Prohibited words
Please reach out to your TC to improve your password complexity.