When checks are voided, rewards are reinstated on a guest’s account. With this new feature, you can now choose an expiration date for redeemed rewards that were put back on the guest’s account.
A new addition to Campaign Builder enables you to create a new segment using conditions from an existing segment.
New Account Filters
- The Missed Visit Score is designed to help you target guests who recently missed a visit. Based on a member’s history, it calculates the average time between visits and lets you know when someone stopped coming at the usual rate. The Missed Visit Score is generated for anyone with a loyalty card number who has accrued at least two visits and spent money. With this new score, you can quickly identify guests who are falling out of their normal visit pattern and target them specifically
Campaign Ideas: “We’re Open” or “Order Takeout”
- The Online Order History Score reflects whether guests have placed online orders. Based on loyalty program activity through an online ordering integration, guests are assigned one of three designations: “Never Placed,” “Placed One,” or “Placed Multiple.” This score is helpful for segmenting according to familiarity with online ordering. For guests who have never placed an online order, you can create a campaign designed to show them how to do so. For those who have placed multiple orders, you can create a campaign that encourages them to reorder. The Online Order History Score is available to all merchants leveraging a loyalty program with an online ordering integration.
The Gift Card Fraud dashboard is now available to all Paytronix Analytics users. This dashboard helps you track suspicious gift-card activity beyond the baseline behavior for your brand.
The following new features are available for Order & Delivery in the Paytronix branded app:
- Guests can see the price of their item on the menu screen before they reach the checkout screen.
- Custom questions can be surfaced on the checkout screen.
- Advanced orders can be placed even when the store isn’t open. For example, guests who have a pizza craving at 7 a.m. can proactively place their order for noon.