You asked and we listened! At PXUX 2015, the top-voted client request for the Campaign Center was a super-easy way to slice and dice your list of campaigns.
As of V16.27, the Campaign Center gives you a more powerful lens through which to analyze your campaigns and filter your list of campaigns. On the Campaign Center home screen, in the top right of the Dashboards panel, you will see a blue "Refine Search" button. When clicked, a list of filtering options will appear. You can toggle through these options to dictate the campaigns included in the Campaign Impact, Messaging Volume, and Email Summary metrics, as well as the overall list displayed in the "Results" section below.
You can filter your campaigns via the following filters: campaign name, type, channel, and eligible guest count to name just a few. Each of these sections are discussed in more detail below.
Campaign Name – Search for a keyword or date of your desired campaign. For example, if you are curious to see all of your birthday campaigns in one list, type the word “birthday.” If you’d like to view all campaigns in July, type “July.” The keyword entered must either appear in the “campaign name” or the “campaign sent date” field.
Recurring vs. Non-Recurring – Whittle down your lens to look at recurring campaigns—meaning those campaigns that fire on a regular schedule—or a non-recurring, ad hoc campaigns.
Campaign Type – You can further refine your campaigns by type, including:
- Data Insights – Anything sent through the campaign tool by our Data Insights team. Unless you subscribe to the Paytronix Data Insights platform, you will not use this checkbox, which is unchecked by default.
- Email Tool (LSM) – Campaigns sent through the Local Store Marketing tool.
- Email Tool (Non LSM) – Emails deployed through the Paytronix Email Tool, rather than the campaign center.
- Expiration Only – Campaigns used to expire wallet balances in one large swath. This checkbox is also unchecked by default.
- Standard – General category for campaigns executed in the Campaign Tool. Most commonly selected Campaign Center type.
- Target & Control – Campaigns that have a random sample held out from the promotional message and/or reward.
Messages Included – This includes email and mobile messaging options (e.g., push, SMS, and pull). You can also choose to filter your list of campaigns that have no message attached. All message channels are checked off by default.
Eligible Guest Count – Use this slider to winnow down your campaigns based on the number of customers eligible within the campaign. You can adjust the slider or type in your own minimum and maximum to facilitate easy searching!
Click the “Submit” button for your filters to take effect. To return to the default view, click “Reset All.”
Refining your search with the toggles above will simplify your list (and your life), but that’s not all: When you search for certain emails (e.g., birthday emails) you should monitor the Campaign Center dashboards to find out how a specific group of messages is performing in the field.
For example, you might find that when you’re viewing all campaigns, your open rate is somewhere between 10 and 20%. When you refine your list of campaigns to only those with the word “birthday” in the name, you might find the open rate rockets to north of 30%! What does that tell you? Your members love your birthday email and are rewarding you with loads of engagement.