Individual User Challenges
V13.0 now supports the creation of individual user challenges. Within your existing loyalty program, you can now incent a single member of your loyalty program to complete a set of actions pertaining to visit, spend or a mixture of that behavior and award him or her with a badge and discount or free item once they cross the finish line. Guests will be automatically opted-in to challenges if they have completed the registration process in your loyalty program. Multiple auto-opt-in challenges can be run simultaneously.
The feature further allows you to restrict the days of the week on which your guests can participate in a challenge. For example, you could challenge your users to spend $10 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the entire month of April.
To set up a Challenge, login to your Merchant Homepage and follow the flow below:
Programs >> Challenge >> New Challenge
With this feature, you can configure your individual challenge. Title the challenge and, depending on the nature of the challenge, exclude individuals that participated in a previous challenge, or include guests that completed a prior challenge to incent them to build on their success.
When the technolog consultant saves the Challenge, they can then setup the challenge counters. The types of counters include:
- Count of events with wallet minimum activity
- Count of events with wallet minimum activity occurring on specific day(s) of the week
- Sum of wallet ativity
- Sum or wallet activity occurring on specific day(s) of the week
An example of the first counter configuration screen is shown below. Visit and spend behavior are tracked through our wallet technology. Set the threshold, maximum number of qualifying events per one account per day, and the days of the eligible days of the week for individual challenges on the “Challenge Counter” screen:
Upload a badge image for your particular challenge. After a guest earns a badge, it will be displayed in the guest interface. The placement of this badge within the portal is configurable.
Guests will be notified via email automatically throughout the challenge period when they exhibit specific behavior.
- Challenge - Entered. Acknowledge your guests enrollment into the competition and cheer them on as they go!
- Challenge - Expired. When the challenge reaches the end of the time frame allotted, an email will be triggered and sent to notify your guests.
- Challenge - Completed. Notify your guests when they’ve crossed the finish line and let them know they have earned a badge and reward.